The 0x0000007e error is a kind of ‘blue screen’ error, which typically restarts your machine randomly, and it will eventually offer you a message and also details on the famed blue screen of death.
The causes of the 0x0000007e error usually are various. Although the key causes are usually the wrongly downloaded programs, viruses, obsolete drivers, BIOS issues and registry issues.
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
1. Restart your computer in safe mode.
2. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate and then click the following registry key:
4. In the right pane, right-click the Start entry, and then click Modify.
5. In the Value data box, type 4, and then click OK.
6. Exit Registry Editor.
7. Restart your computer
Now check that this error has been fixed